Your smile says a lot about you. Whether you are simply looking for whiter teeth or a full smile makeover, cosmetic dental treatments can improve the overall aesthetics of your teeth. If there is an aspect of your smile that you dislike or try to hide, cosmetic dental treatments can help achieve your desired look. In a competitive world, a beautiful smile can improve your self-esteem, give you confidence and improve your social and professional interactions.
Cosmetic Dental Services
Cosmetic dentistry covers a wide range of services and treatments. Consult with your dentist on the treatments that are most suitable for your needs and your smile goals. Here are some of the problems that cosmetic dentistry can fix at Today’s Dentistry in Cartersville, GA:
- Whiten stained or yellow teeth
- Fix cracks and small chips
- Minor tooth straightening
- Repair gaps in teeth
- Remove and replace old fillings
- Replace lost teeth
- Improve the shape of teeth
- Reduce uneven or protruding teeth
View some of the stunning before and after patient photos in our smile makeover gallery. Even a small, simple change, like fixing a chipped tooth or whitening the teeth, can make a noticeable difference in your smile and appearance.
At Today’s Dentistry, we strive to create glowing, confident smiles with our cosmetic dental services. You should never feel as though you have to hide your smile out of self-consciousness. Sometimes a simple cosmetic change is all that’s needed to dramatically improve the aesthetics of your teeth. Whether you are looking for a complete smile makeover or you have a smaller cosmetic concern, our talented team of dentists and hygienists can help. We offer the following cosmetic dental services at Today’s Dentistry:
- Tooth whitening services – both in-office procedures and take-home kits
- Porcelain veneers – porcelain that is fused to the exterior of the tooth
- Lumineers – very thin veneers that do not require reduction to the tooth size or shape
- Fixed bridges – porcelain bridges that can replace multiple missing teeth
- Dental implants – used to replace both single and multiple teeth
- Fillings – made of a tooth-colored composite, rather than metal or amalgam for a more aesthetic look
Our variety of cosmetic dental services can be combined with other dental treatments to create a beautiful smile. Prepare for compliments after your smile makeover and get ready to feel confident again. Contact us to discuss your cosmetic dental options with Dr. Slocum at Today’s Dentistry.